Last updated: September 17, 2015
Welcome to Qballextreme.com. Qballextreme.com is owned and operated by Qare Ltd. Qare Ltd., its officers, directors, employees and affiliates, including Robert Martyn, Qballextreme.com, the trademark Qball (collectively “Qare”) provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at Qballextreme.com, use Qare products or services, use Qare applications for mobile, or use software provided by Qare in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “Qare Services”). Qare provides the Qare Services subject to the following conditions.
By using Qare Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide range of Qare Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use a Qare Service (for example, Your Profile, Gift Cards, Qare Video, Your, or Qare mobile applications) you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that Qare Service (“Service Terms”). If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
When you use any Qare Service, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other Qare Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any Qare Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Qare or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Qare Service is the exclusive property of Qare and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Qare trademarks include graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Qare Service are trademarks or trade dress of Qare in the U.S. and other countries. Qare’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Qare’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Qare. All other trademarks not owned by Qare or its affiliates that appear in any Qare Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Qare.
One or more patents owned by Qare apply to the Qare Services and to the features and services accessible via the Qare Services. Portions of the Qare Services operate under license of one or more patents. .
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, Qare or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Qare Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Qare Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Qare Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Qare or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. No Qare Service, nor any part of any Qare Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Qare. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Qare without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Qare’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Qare. You may not misuse the Qare Services. You may use the Qare Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by Qare terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
If you use any Qare Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Qare does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Qare Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Qare reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Qare reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Qare a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Qare and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Qare for all claims resulting from content you supply. Qare has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Qare takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Qare are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
We accept these payment methods at Qballextreme:
- • Credit Cards: We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Dinners Card and Paypal.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE
Qare does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Qare does not take title to the refunded item.
You may return unused items in the original packaging that were purchased from Qballextreme.com within 30 days for a full product refund; shipping costs will not be refunded. Refunds will be made via the same form of payment used for your purchase.
WHAT IS THE RETURN PROCESS?
Your return should include the following information with your return:
- • name
- • address
- • email address
- • phone number
- • order number
- • receipt
We cannot be responsible for packages lost during return. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as an insured package. The credit for your return will be applied to the credit card used to make the purchase. It may take up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
UNITED STATES AND CANADA RETURNS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Q Shipping / Returns Dept.
2 Bellecor Drive
New Castle, De
In accordance with applicable state law, where we are required to charge sales tax, such tax will be applied to total amount of the order, including shipping and handling charges and is based on the shipment’s destination state and local sales tax rates.
ITEMS ON BACKORDER
From time to time, a Qball product might sell out of inventory (be “out-of-stock”) and be placed on “backorder”.
If your order contains only an out-of-stock product, your order will be held and will be shipped when Qball receives the item in inventory (“stock”).
If your order contains both in-stock and out-of-stock items; the in-stock products will ship by the method you selected. The remaining backordered items will ship when they return into inventory.
Qare attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Qare does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Qare Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Qare itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price or Suggested Price displayed for products on any Qare Service represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price or Suggested Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price or Suggested Price may represent “open-stock” prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer’s estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set.
With respect to items sold by Qare, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Qare is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We generally do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process or, for digital products, until we make the digital product available to you.
QARE SOFTWARE TERMS
In addition to these Conditions of Use, the terms found here apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with Qare Services (the “Qare Software”).
Qare may provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. Qare does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE QARE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE QARE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY QARE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. QARE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE QARE SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE QARE SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR — USE OF THE QARE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, QARE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. QARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE QARE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE QARE SERVICES, QARE’S SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM QARE ARE FREE OF VIR– USES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. QARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE — USE OF ANY QARE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY QARE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
QARE SERVICES SELLS PRODUCTS INCLUDING THE QBALL AND RELATED PRODUCTS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THESE PHYSICAL GOODS AND ONLY FOR THE PHYSICAL GOODS PURCHASED FROM QARE (THE “PHYSICAL GOODS”). THE PHYSICAL GOODS WARRANTY COVERS ANY DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL — USE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, QARE WILL REPLACE, AT NO CHARGE, PRODUCTS OR PARTS OF A PRODUCT THAT PROVES DEFECTIVE BECA– USE OF IMPROPER MATERIAN OR WORKMANSHIP, UNDER NORMAL — USE AND MAINTENANCE. THE WARRANTY PERIOD FOR PHYSICAL GOODS PURCHASED FROM QARE IS 180 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. A REPLACEMENT PHYSICAL GOOD OR PART ASSUMES THE REMAINING WARRANTY OF THE ORIGINAL PHYSICAL GOOD OR 180 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR, WHICHEVER IS LONGER. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ON PHYSICAL GOODS DOES NOT COVER ANY PROBLEM OR DAMAGE THAT IS CA– USED BY: EXCESSIVE HEAT, USING THE PRODUCT BEYOND ITS INTENDED US, NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, MALFUNCTIONS OR DAMAGE NOT RESULTING FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP. TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE, YOU MUST FIRST CONTACT US TO DETERMINE THE PROBLEM AND THE MOST APPROPRIATE SOLUTION FOR YOU.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Qare Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Qare or through Qballextreme.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The U.S. Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to us at P.O. Box N-3215, Nassau, Bahamas. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $2,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, Qare will seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
By using any Qare Services, you agree that the U.S. Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the Bahamas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Qare.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your use of Qare Services. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
How to Serve a Subpoena
If you have a subpoena to serve on Qare, please note that Qare does not accept service via e-mail or fax and will not respond to the subpoena. All subpoenas must be properly served on Qare.com, preferably by mailing the subpoena to Qare. Please find below the address for Qare:
1081 Strawberry Lane
Canada P1L 1X2
Please note also that providing detailed and accurate information at the outset will facilitate efficient processing of your request. That information will include, for example, e-mail and/or credit card number used to make purchases for retail purchase information; and IP address and complete time stamp for AWS information.
Additional Qare Software Terms
- 1. Use of the Qare Software. You may use Qare Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the Qare Services as provided by Qare, and as permitted by the Conditions of Use, these Software Terms and any Service Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the Qare Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Qare Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Qare Software in whole or in part. You may not use the Qare Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any Qare Software and we may terminate your right to use any Qare Software at any time. Your rights to use the Qare Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any other Service Terms. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain Qare Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that Qare Software (or software incorporated with the Qare Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use. All software used in any Qare Service is the property of Qare or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- 3. No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the Qare Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Qare Software.
- 4. Updates. In order to keep the Qare Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
- 5. Export Regulations; Government End Users. You must comply with all export and re-export restrictions including the regulations of the Department of Commerce and other United States agencies and authorities that may apply to the Qare Software. If you are a U.S. Government end user, we are licensing the Qare Software to you as a “Commercial Item” as that term is defined in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (see 48 C.F.R. § 2.101), and the rights we grant you to the Qare Software are the same as the rights we grant to all others under these Conditions of Use
Qball ships with The United States Postal Service. Fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
- • We ship worldwide (except to Ukraine, Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, and Uganda).
- • To avoid higher than normal shipping and duties charges, orders containing multiple items located in different warehouses will be consolidated in one location prior to shipping. Therefore, your order may be delayed by an extra business day. We will notify you via email, if your order will be delayed.
- • Orders shipping to Nigeria, Ghana and Georgia may be subject to additional verification. We will email you if your order will be delayed.
- • If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, Qball reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
- • Customs, duties, taxes and any other government levies charged by any government body where the customer is taking delivery of the merchandise shall be paid by the customer directly according to the laws of that country. All taxes, duties and fees charged by any government body in the United States will be paid by Qball.
- • “Attested documents” In the event that you need attested documents from the Chamber of Commerce there will be a $30USD fee per document needed to be signed along will a shipping charge to get the documents to you.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
What Personal Information About Customers Does Qball Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- • Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Websites or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, and communicating with you.
- • Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Websites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Qare on other websites.
- • Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Qare or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- • E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Qare if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your customer communication preferences.
- • Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- • Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other websites, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Qball Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- • Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control (“Affiliated Businesses”): We work closely with Affiliated Businesses. We endeavor to have such businesses adhere to the same strict guidelines as we do. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party and should review their security and privacy policies as they will affect you.
- • Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- • Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Qare customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your customer communication preferences.
- • Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Qare, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- • Protection of Qare and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Qare, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- • With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- • We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using software, which encrypts information you input.
- • We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- • It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites.
Which Information Can I Access?
Qare gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- • As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Websites features.
- • You can add or update information on certain pages.
- • If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your customer communication preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Qare and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Are Children Allowed to Use our Websites?
Qare and its Websites do not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our Websites for the purchase of a product only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit our Websites, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law. If you have any concern about privacy at Qare or our Websites, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Qballextreme.com; provide information in your account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when using our site) or your profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services; compile wish lists or other gift registries; participate in discussions or other community features; and provide and rate reviews; As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in your profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. For information about specific devices review the user manual for your mobile device. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through Web search features.; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at our Websites include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, and address book); payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); e-mail notification settings (including Product Alerts, Deliveries, and newsletters); Recommendations; and your profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders, personal profile, and Wish List).